Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • Am I being harsh??!!!
  • Iqbal - The "real" movie
  • I really miss it... do u???
  • Wanna Google??!!!!
  • Confused Patriot!!
  • Run baby run!!!
  • Zindagi ke safar mein....
  • Fury
  • Am i wierd??!!
  • Bloggers' Day Out!!!!
  • Past Sounds

    Wednesday, September 07, 2005

    BSNL Data(N)one!!!!


    I am using BSNL broadband for the past 2 months. Initially i was so thrilled with the speed and the limitless nature of the plan (actually 1 gb limit exists), but the real pain in the A$$ started last monday.


    I was browsing the net till late on sunday night and shut the comp down. On monday evening, routinely i switched on the comp & tried accessing the net, and I finally ended up "trying" the whole night.


    I called the CUSTUMER CARE executive and I was promptly asked about the problem. She gave me a "docket no." and didnt speak a word and disconnected the line!!! I slept off still wondering wat to do with that no.


    Next day, since i didnt get any response from them, i tried calling them up & gave her the no i was given last night, but amusingly she gave me another docket no meant for broadband users


    On wednesday, as i was preparing to start my work at 9 in the morn, i got a call on my mobile from a tech exec of BSNL and he wanted me to check few settings in my comp which was just few tens of kms away from my office. I told him, that i cant do that now, and he told me to call him back at 7 PM


    I went home early tat evening, even though i had lil work left to be completed. But when i tried calling the no. he gave, there was no soul to answer me. I tried calling up the "toll free no." and the lady told that the TECH DEPT works only till 8 in the night, and smashed her reciever hard, but i was amazed to see the time, it was just 7.30


    Thursday, again, i called them at 6.45, this time I was lil more pissed off and was almost yelling at the guy. But i think that guy was a student of Newton, and he promptly taught me Newton's third law :| This was the time i felt how helpless I am..


    Helpless, coz I couldnt do anything... ANYTHING... I have "bought" the modem for 2000 bucks, so tat means i cant discontinue their service after just 2 months, next, I wasnt in a position to apply a day's leave to go n meet a higher official of BSNL... Nothing seemed like working for me.


    Friday, i got through to the tech dept, and he made me make few hundred changes in the settings... it was ME who called HIM for 45 mins (imagine the telephone bill) and atlast, he told me that net wud start working after i restart my comp... and yeah, u guessed it right, IT DIDNT, and he didnt bother recieving my call again that night !!


    Saturday, I went to the BSNL office at yediyur and without the board n few ads, I couldnt have recognised the "office". There were around 15 employee working in customer info dept, and there were hardly 7-8 chairs including the ones meant for customers. The funda is simple.. not more than 5 ppl would be working at the same time together :p


    I waited for 4 hours after i got the modem (went back home n got it!!) for "check-up". And after 4 hours, i was told thet the server is busy to (just) reset the password!!! so he asked me to collect the modem on monday, and i had to ask my mom n sis to get it for me amidst the "katrinafied" bangalore rains

    If anyone is thinking about having broadband, THINK again !!!!

    PS: I am enjoying 256 kbps and 1gb download... its a different experience ;):p

    --Raju PP at 2:27 AM
    24 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com