Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • For all the nice guys . . . .
  • True!!!
  • how nerd r u???!!!
  • BSNL Data(N)one!!!!
  • Am I being harsh??!!!
  • Iqbal - The "real" movie
  • I really miss it... do u???
  • Wanna Google??!!!!
  • Confused Patriot!!
  • Run baby run!!!
  • Past Sounds

    Sunday, September 25, 2005

    POLL !!!


    Lemme frankly tell u that I aint a voracious reader... I have hardly read any novels, very few infact. But I do read lotsa newspapers and magazines.
    You must be wondering why am I talking about all these!! Whenever i read certain articles in newspapers & online media (including blogs), I always feel bad about my mediocre vocab. Its true, that I tried to improve it & let me keep the info about my effort in this regard & come straight to the point.

    "what makes a good read?"

    1. Richness in content
    2. Richness in vocab & other artistic lingo.

    I am damn sure most of you would say, a mixture of both!! But I feel we are being lil too diplomatic.
    One thing is for sure, it depends on the audience or readers to whom the article is meant for, but still, the purpose n desire of the author is to reach the maximum number of readers!!
    So, my poll question goes like this:

    "Which is more important for an article to be a good read?"

    1. Richness in content
    2. Richness in vocab & other artistic lingo.

    Mind you, its pretty difficult to keep the reader (hi-fi/fundoo) interested, if its just content centred and its more difficult if the language is obscure with complex words & hi-fi lingo for readers with mediocre vocab (like me!!).

    PS: You are supposed to vote to just either of them, there is NO third option.

    PS2: See the first comment of the post to know the format to be followed in voting!!

    --Raju PP at 8:01 PM
    16 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com