Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • POLL !!!
  • For all the nice guys . . . .
  • True!!!
  • how nerd r u???!!!
  • BSNL Data(N)one!!!!
  • Am I being harsh??!!!
  • Iqbal - The "real" movie
  • I really miss it... do u???
  • Wanna Google??!!!!
  • Confused Patriot!!
  • Past Sounds

    Saturday, October 15, 2005

    Filler post...


    Im in no mood to blog off-late. So here is a filler post... kinda stupid but funny, which i found in arathi's blog :)



    Robotic Artificial Juggernaut Engineered for Nocturnal Destruction and Rational Assassination

    --Raju PP at 8:31 AM
    7 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com