Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • ON@CC
  • Bangalore woes continues. . .
  • Bangalore woes
  • Filler post...
  • POLL !!!
  • For all the nice guys . . . .
  • True!!!
  • how nerd r u???!!!
  • BSNL Data(N)one!!!!
  • Am I being harsh??!!!
  • Past Sounds

    Saturday, December 24, 2005

    blogs are meant to be abandoned?


    The honest answer for this is NO, but somehow I dont see any inspiration or desire to blog as of now. But I am sure, I will be back very soon :)
    Thank you all (Srini, art, loonie, aks, archana, naren and all others) for visiting my page. I love u all, mwuaahhhhhhhh :-*

    --Raju PP at 5:09 AM
    6 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com