Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • I am never BUSY, coz I do it RIGHT the first time
  • blogs are meant to be abandoned?
  • ON@CC
  • Bangalore woes continues. . .
  • Bangalore woes
  • Filler post...
  • POLL !!!
  • For all the nice guys . . . .
  • True!!!
  • how nerd r u???!!!
  • Past Sounds

    Saturday, January 28, 2006

    Love me as I am....


    I want to be loved,
    I want to be protected;
    I want someone to comfort me,
    Ease my tensions during the day,
    Share the happiness during night-
    Someone just to hold me tight.

    Wipe my tears when I’m crying,
    Share my pleasures when I’m laughing
    Someone who can see -
    THE REAL in me .

    Make me recall happy memories,
    Make me forget all my worries,
    Someone who keeps me loving -
    As the days go by;

    Love my wrinkles, my grey hair,
    As the years passes by;
    Not my face, nor my body
    But the pilgrim soul in me-
    Love me as I am,
    THE REAL person in me;

    --Raju PP at 2:46 AM
    10 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com