Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Real Story . . . .


Date : June 1st 2006

Location : Somewhere in South Bangalore

It was raining heavily that morning, was really a welcome break for Anu, just like any other Bangalorean, to see the showers after a long long summer.

I just adored Anu's smile. Unknowingly, she had become my latest crush. Whenever I used to see her on my way to office, her smile and her eyes captivated my soul. She used to give lotsa warmth with her 1000 watt smile!

Anu always loved going out and dancing in the rain. Even before she opened her eyes that morning, she could smell the wet soil, the breeze of the monsoons. Instantly she started thinking about how it would be when she goes out and play in the rain. To cut it short, she was happy.

And, her happiness was short-lived as well...

Meanwhile, I was getting ready to go to office. As usual, I got up late. I had no time to think about rain, dance, breeze, smell, mess except for searching for my jacket. I left for my bus stop which is just a 10 mins walk from my place. Amidst the heavy rain, I could see Anu at a distance. She was with her father and I got to witness one of the cruelest things ever to happen in my life.

Its a nightmare and the most unfortunate thing to happen for any girl on earth. Her own father was catching her hand and dragging her to an auto. The auto driver started helping Anu's father to hold her and get her into the auto. I just stood startled and could do nothing but to see both the guys taking her into the rickshaw by force and brutally,



made her go to SCHOOL the first day . . .

--Raju PP at 5:20 AM
4 comments

______________________________


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com