Nothing eases u more, than a Smile :)

The Notes

They call me Raju I have lived for 24 years. My Favorite Thing Is MUSIC Remember, "Never ever frown... U never know who is falling in love with your Smile !!!"

Music of Others

Leave an Echo

My Recent Melodies

  • LET HER . . .
  • Prophet Mohammad & Danish Cartoons
  • Love me as I am....
  • I am never BUSY, coz I do it RIGHT the first time
  • blogs are meant to be abandoned?
  • ON@CC
  • Bangalore woes continues. . .
  • Bangalore woes
  • Filler post...
  • POLL !!!
  • Past Sounds

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Life without college is ....


    # As interesting as watching paint dry.
    # As shitty as a running nose.
    # As dull as Monday mornings.
    # As pissed as a fart in a vaccum cleaner.
    # As slow as molasses in January.
    # As snug as a bug in the rug.
    # As weary as a dog without his master.
    # As useless as a one armed juggler with an itchy arse.
    # As sightless as an owl in the morn.
    # As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar.
    # As welcome as a fart in a telephone box.
    # As exciting as watching the opera.
    # As fast as Atalji's speech.
    # As empty as my head right now :|
    # As dumb as my boss.
    # As sickening as seeing a cannibal eat.
    # As dead as a dodo.
    # As bugging as those puny telemarketeers.
    # As lifeless as Sunny Deol's eyes.
    # As rotten as Indian politics.
    # As creepy as Ekta Kapoor's serials.
    # As dry as Bhatta's bath towel.
    # As nonsensical as this article.

    --Raju PP at 9:49 PM
    11 comments

    ______________________________


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com